Sources of Copper
Possible sources of excessive copper include:
- Contaminated water leached from copper pipes
- Plumbers handling copper pipes
- Fungicides for swimming pools and foods (copper sulphate sprayed on some fruits and vegetables)
- Copper treated wood
- Clinipath Pathology. Sonic Pathology Handbook. Australia. Sonic Healthcare Ltd, 2014.
- Eck PC, Wilson L. Toxic Metals in Human Health and Disease. United States of America.The Eck Institute of Applied Nutrition and Bioenergetics Ltd, 1989.
- Cutler AH, Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities. United States of America.
Andrew Hall Cutler, 2004.